Andy Murray is world No 1 because he is special, says Stan Wawrinka, who doubts he can reach the Brits ranking. [url=http://www.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.02.2018 06:32

Andy Murray is world No 1 because he is special, says Stan Wawrinka, who doubts he can reach the Brits ranking. Danny Ings Jersey . World No 3 Wawrinka is in the same group as Murray in the ATP World Tour Finals, which begin in London on Sunday with coverage live on Sky Sports, and thinks the Scot is the man to beat at this years competition. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 13, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Novak Djokovic could reclaim his status as tennis top ranked player if he can go through the tournament unbeaten against seven of the other best players in the world, but Wawrinka has revealed why he believes Murray has earned the top spot. Wawrinka told Sky Sports News HQ: The ranking never lies. Hes been winning a lot this year, more than any other player, so he deserves to be No 1. Judy Murray says she always believed son Andy could become the world No 1 Murrays win at last weeks Paris Masters took him on to 11,185 points in the ATP rankings, 405 ahead of Djokovics total of 10,780. However, Murray may need to win the final ATP tournament of the year on home soil to ensure he keeps his ranking, but Wawrinka thinks the Briton has proven he can handle the occasion. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. He did really well with the pressure, he won Wimbledon this year and he won the Olympics in London, so he knows how to deal with it, said Wawrinka. Im sure he would love to win the world ATP title here in London.I think every player tires at the end of the year but if you look at the last few tournaments - winning Paris, winning Vienna, Shanghai, Beijing - hes ready, hes in top form, a lot of confidence to take to this tournament here so he will be tough to beat. Wawrinka beat then world No 1 Novak Djokovic to win the US Open final in September Despite Murray displacing Djokovic as tennis best ranked player, Wawrinka - who has three Grand Slam titles to his name including this years US Open - thinks he does not have the same special ability to overcome the top four of Murray, Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. Andy is a special player, said Wawrinka. Hes part of the big four. Hes been fighting with the three others to win Grand Slams, its not like I never expected him to be No 1.You need to be an amazing player, so its not because he became No 1 that I think I can do it. Stan the danger man Why Stan Wawrinka could overshadow Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic at the ATP World Tour Finals Asked whether he could become No 1, Wawrinka said: I dont think so. Right now Im 31, Im number three, in the top four for the last three years, so its already something really special.I know I can beat every player, I need to do it more often in the year if I want to think about that, but so far Im way off that.Stan Wawrinka was talking at a Yonex event on behalf of Stan Wawrinka plays with fans in Londons Carnaby Street on Wednesday evening Also See: The Draw The Groups Tour Finals at The O2 Panel Predictions Cameron Brannagan Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Mamadou Sakho Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. . A receiver doesnt make the catch on a passing play and instantly motions to the ref – and everybody else – for a pass interference flag.Uniondale, NY ( - Jaroslav Halak posted 34 saves, and the New York Islanders grabbed a 3-1 win over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday. Casey Cizikas had a goal and an assist while Cal Clutterbuck and Nikolay Kulemin each scored a goal for the Islanders, who have won six of their last seven. I think guys did a hell of a job out there, said Halak. Anytime we were short-handed and didnt give up any shots I think it is a successful (penalty kill) and they came up huge. Damien Brunner had the only goal of the game for the Devils, who have lost four straight and six of seven. Cory Schneider allowed two goals on 27 shots in the loss. We can be encouraged by it but we cant be happy or satisfied, said Schneider. The Islanders grabbed a 1-0 lead with 7:20 to play in the first as Kyle Okposos slap shot from the right point got behind Schneider and sat on the goal line where Kulemin swept it in foor his fifth of the year. James Milner Jersey. New Jersey tied the game less than two minutes later as Adam Larsson threw a shot on net from the right point, and it was deflected in by Brunner for his second of the season. Just 3:32 into the second, New York went on top as Calvin de Haans blast from the high slot was tipped in by Clutterbuck in front of the net. Halak stopped 16 shots in the third period to preserve the lead, including several saves during a New Jersey power play late in the game that saw the team skating 6-on-4 after pulling Schneider. Cizikas sealed the victory with an empty-netter in the final seconds of the contest. Game Notes New Jersey plays in Pittsburgh on Tuesday ... The Islanders host the Senators for the start of a home-and-home on Tuesday ... New York won three of the five games with New Jersey last season ... Both teams were 0-for-4 on the power play. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

control of the ball
Zoomer-Neuling(e) aus Wetzlar, Mittelhessen

Xobor Forum Software © | Forum erstellen