Manchester United are enjoying an unprecedented period of dominance over rivals Liverpool in the league. [url=http://www.blazers

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.02.2018 06:33

Manchester United are enjoying an unprecedented period of dominance over rivals Liverpool in the league. Moe Harkless Jersey . Jose Mourinho will face Liverpool for the first time as Manchester United boss when they travel to Anfield for Mondays Sky Live fixture - aiming to extend a remarkable run of results.Under Brendan Rodgers, Liverpool recorded home and away wins over United in 2013/14 - but they are Liverpools only two victories in this fixture over the past 10 league meetings. But the dominance doesnt end there. Liverpool have just six league wins over United since April 2004. Nineteen of the past 27 league meetings have been won by the Manchester side, including a 1-0 win at Anfield in January this year.Its a trend which has developed since the 1980s, as the graph below shows. Previously, the teams were evenly matched in head-to-head fixtures. Average points won in Liverpool and Manchester United head-to-heads Historically, United have the edge, too, with 67 league wins to Liverpools 55 since the teams first met in 1895.The Reds of Manchester have also scored more goals against their rivals, netting 233 goals compared to Liverpools 216 in these games.However, United failed to beat Liverpool home or away in March this year when the two sides clashed in the Europa League, with Liverpool winning 2-0 at Anfield and United, under Louis van Gaal, only managing a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford.The highest-scoring game between the teams came on March 25, 1908, when a Bill McPherson hat-trick and a brace apiece for Joe Hewitt and Bobby Robinson secured Liverpool a 7-4 win at Anfield.Liverpool also won 7-1 on October 12, 1895, when the sides were competing in the second tier of English football. Watch Liverpool v Manchester United live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Monday from 7pm. Also See: VOTE: Liverpool-Man Utd top 50 Red Monday Bill Walton Jersey . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Ed Davis Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Brandon-Roy-Blazers-Jersey/ . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. NEW YORK -- The newest team in Major League Soccer is doing its part to fill Yankee Stadium with stars. New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. "Why not New York? Talk about ticking all the boxes. I want to carry on challenging myself." Lampard said at a news conference . "Thats a great challenge, isnt it? City of hopes and dreams. Thats where you want to go to and play isnt it?" The club owned by Manchester City of the Premier League and the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball previously signed David Villa of Atletico Madrid. Both City and Atletico won league championships last year, meaning the expansion soccer team set to begin playing home games at the ballpark in 2015 is also bringing more champions to the Bronx than Yankee Stadiums full-time tenants have lately. The news conference was held at Brooklyn Bridge Park, where several soccer fields share space on a pier in the East River across from Lower Manhattan. A couple dozen fans, many in blue Chelsea jerseys, gathered around to listen, at times cheering and getting laughs from the dais, where Lampard was flanked by club sporting director Claudio Reyna , chief business officer Tim Pernetti, and coach Jason Kreis. Lampard, who has scored 211 goals for England and Chelsea, became the latest international star to move to MLS. Most famous was David Beckham, who joined the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007 from Real Madrid. "I think this is an incredibly exciting time foor the league," Kreis said. Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys. Lampard is "a rare talent, one that scores a lot of goals from midfield, yet is also a disciplined defender and someone who reads the game brilliantly." Lampard was asked about a widely reported encounter with American travellers in 2001, shortly after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, when he and teammates were fined following reports they were behaving drunkenly and boorishly in front of the distraught Americans. "I was naive and a young boy at the time and I have some regrets," Lampard said. "I categorically didnt insult anyone, set out to insult anyone, behave badly in front of Americans or in fact anyone. Ive tried in the last 13 years at Chelsea to build up -- well, to just be a good man really and not just be a good footballer, but a good man off the pitch. ... Unfortunately it was very much misreported at the time in England and its actually a chance for me to finally say that." Lampard, speaking with the skyline behind him across the river, said he "of course" plans to visit the Sept. 11 memorial. "You visit this great city, you know what it means to New Yorkers. I think you go and pay your respects, so yes I will," he said. Kreis said the team examined the situation and considers the matter resolved. His newest player is someone with strong feelings about New York. "I want New Yorkers to hear that and see that," Lampard said. "Its up to me to show them here and prove the footballer I am and the person that I am." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PHILADELPHIA -- Teddy Bridgewater threw for 348 yards and two touchdowns to keep No. [url=http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/
BERLIN -- Bayern Munich set a new milestone in its dominance of German football on Tuesday, beating Hertha Berlin 3-1 to wrap up

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen