The cloud surrounding doping in the country among el

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 19.09.2018 04:14

CHICAGO, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) grains futures close mixed on Wednesday, with soybean futures falling to a three-week low on Wednesday, on track for a fourth straight decline on strong South American harvest prospects and a lack of supportive news.

Corn and wheat futures were modestly higher as traders awaited direction from a U.S. Department of Agriculture forum this week in which the government will offer forecasts on what U.S. farmers will plant this spring.

The most active corn contract for March delivery rose 1.75 cent, or 0.47 percent, to 3.71 dollars per bushel. May wheat delivery added 4.56 cents, or 1.39 percent, to 4.56 dollars per bushel. March soybeans fell 3.75 cents, or 0.36 percent, to 10.335 dollars per bushel.

In the outside markets, the Brent crude oil market is 0.72 dollar per barrel lower, the U.S. dollar is lower, and the Dow Jones Industrials are 12 points higher.

Jack Scoville, The PRICE Futures Group's senior market analyst, says that the market has turned a little lower due to little news.

Scoville adds, "Most attention is on the USDA Agriculture Outlook conference and what they will show for planting and stuff like that, over the next couple of days. Most investors do not seem too eager to do much before the USDA' s supplydemand tables come out, although that is a mystery to me since they are just model-based numbers."

Soybeans firmed in early moves but turned lower as traders mulled huge new soybean crops expected in South America. The harvest in Brazil was about 25 percent complete as of Friday, while Argentina's crop is still developing.

Also, U.S. farmers are expected to plant a record number of acres to soybeans this spring, the USDA has said. The government is expected to release an updated forecast at its Outlook Forum this week.

Expectations of a year-on-year decline in U.S. Corn plantings helped to underpin corn futures.

Wheat rose on bargain-buying after a three-session decline, drawing additional support from a pickup in global export business.

Egypt's General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) bought 300,000 tonnes of Russian wheat and 60,000 tonnes of Ukrainian wheat at an international tender. The deal followed a Feb. 17 GASC purchase of another 360,000 tonnes of wheat. Enditem

BEIJING, Dec. 26 (Xinhua) -- Following is a list of major world sports events for the year of 2017 (tabulated under date, event and venue):

Jan. 1-7, Shenzhen WTA Open, Shenzhen, China

Jan. 2, Xiamen International Marathon, Xiamen, China

Jan. 2-14, Dakar Rally, BoliviaArgentinaParaguay

Jan. 10-15, China Cup International Soccer Championship, Nanning, China

Jan. 14-Feb. 5, Africa Nations' Cup, Gabon

Jan. 16-29, Australian Open, Melbourne, Australia

Jan. 29-Feb. 8, 28th Winter Universiade, Almaty, Kazakhstan

Feb. 14-19, Four Continents Figure Skating Championships, Gangneung, South Korea

Feb. 19-26, Asian Winter Games, Sapporo, Japan

Feb. 25-26, World Sprint Speed Skating Championships, Calgary, Canada

Mar. 4-5, World Allround Speed Skating Championships, Hamar, Norway

Mar. 10-12, World Short Track Speed Skating Championships, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Mar. 17-19, ISU Shanghai Trophy, Shanghai, China

Mar. 27-Apr. 2, China Snooker Open, Beijing, China

Mar. 29-Apr. 2, World Figure Skating Championships, Helsinki, Finland

Apr. 9, F1 Shanghai Grand Prix, Shanghai, China

Apr. 15-May 1, World Snooker Championship, Sheffield, Britain

Apr. 27-May 7, FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup, Bahamas

May 20-Jun. 11, FIFA U20 World Cup, South Korea

May 21-28, BWF Sudirman Cup, Gold Coast, Australia

May 28-Jun. 11, French Open, Paris, France

May 29-Jun. 5, ITTF World Championships, Dusseldorf, Germany

Jun. 17-July 2, FIFA Confederations Cup, Russia

July 1-23, Tour de France, France

July 3-16, Wimbledon, London, Britain

July 14-30, FINA World Championships, Budapest, Hungary

Aug. 4-13, IAAF World Championships, London, Britain

Aug. 21-27, BWF World Championships, Glasgow, Britain

Aug. 28-Sept. 10, US Open, New York, United States

September, Chinese National Games, Tianjin, China

Sept. 13-17, 130th IOC Session, Lima, Peru

Sept. 17-27, 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan

Sept. 24-30, Wuhan Open, Wuhan, China

Sept. 30-Oct. 8, China Open, Beijing, China

Oct. 2-8, World Gymnastics Championships, Montreal, Canada

Oct. 8-15, Shanghai Rolex Masters, Shanghai, China

Nov. 28-Dec. 5, World Weightlifting Championships, Anaheim, United States

Dec. 1, Final Draw for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Moscow, Russia

Dec. 6-16, FIFA Club World Cup, United Arab Emirates

NAIROBI Nike Air VaporMax Plus Black Womens , Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- World 800m champion Eunice Sum of Kenya believes she has no intention to prove to anybody her ability over the two-lap race in 2015.

Sum, 26, will be making her third appearance at the World Championships in Beijing, China in August if at all she proves her critics wrong and secure a berth in the explosive Kenyan trials.

To do that, the World number one and also Commonwealth Games 800m champion will not be resting on her laurels but will cut short her holiday so as to start her training in the Kenya cross country season.

"I have to be at my best level. It will be tough and the Russians will come back stronger in bid to silence me. But the important thing is to run my own race and not focus on anything beyond myself.

"In Beijing and the entire 2015 season, focus will be on me, but I have weathered that storm since winning in Moscow in 2015 worlds," she said.

The cloud surrounding doping in the country among elite athletes is however, least of Sum's worries, despite sharing the same agent with b. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Sports Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale New Nike NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Cheap College Jerseys From China

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123

The cloud surrounding doping in the country among el
Whatever weight-loss strategy anyone build, ma

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen