couple of seasons. I got the chance here, playing with great player

#1 von elaine95 , 31.10.2018 06:55

DENVER (AP) Nashville pulled off another comeback victory to remain the NHL’s hottest team.Filip Forsberg scored at 1:07 of overtime and the Predators matched the franchise record with their eighth straight victory Youth Derek Grant Jersey , beating the Colorado Avalanche 4-3 on Sunday. They completed a 4-0 trip, winning the last two in overtime.”We’ve proven to ourselves that we can come back,” Forsberg said. ”Getting four out of four wins on the road is ridiculous right now. But at the same time we can’t get too high. We have to keep grinding and winning the games.”Nashville has won nine straight against Colorado, including three this season.But Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said he still liked a lot of what he saw from his players in their latest effort against the Predators.”I liked the way we played,” Bednar said. ”I thought we got a little better as the game went on. It was a pretty good all-around effort from our group. Pretty tight contest. They catch a break at the end and tie it up and end up getting the extra point.”Nashville’s Ryan Ellis tied it with 1:06 left in regulation with goalie Pekka Rinne off for an extra attacker.”It’s 6 on 5 where we talk about getting pucks to the net,” Ellis said. ”I had one shot that got stopped by the goalie and the next shot we had traffic in front of him and it got in.”The Predators carried the momentum into overtime, when Forsberg charged down the ice and put in the winner with a shot from the side that got past goalie Semyon Varlamov.”The confidence level of our team is reaIly hard. It shows our character, knowing there is no giving up,” Rinne said.Nathan MacKinnon helped set up Colorado’s first lead of the game with a cross-ice pass to Mikko Rantanen, whose one-timer from the right circle to beat Rinne with 5:38 left in the third period.Colorado tied it at 2 at 4:38 of the third when Matt Nieto, at the end of a rush, wristed a shot that Rinne managed to deflect. But the puck stayed around the goal and, as Predators winger Kevin Fiala tried to corral the rebound, his stick nudged the puck into the net.Kyle Turris scored on a power play at 8:08 of the second to put the Predators in front. Turris gathered in a pass from Ellis and wristed a shot from the left circle. The puck went off the glove of goalie Semyon Varlamov before going into the net.Nikita Zadarov had just left the penalty box and skated onto the ice after the Avalanche had killed off his high-sticking infraction. Carl Soderberg picked up a loose puck near the blue line, spotted Zadarov alone along the boards and sent a lead pass to him to ignite a breakaway. Zadarov pulled up at the top of the left circle and unleashed a slap shot that beat Rinne at 12:57 of the first to even the score.Nashville broke on top 3:09 into the game when Austin Watson let fly a shot from the slot that glanced off defenseman Anton Lindholm’s jersey before going into the net.NOTES: Avalanche C Colin Wilson missed the game after leaving Friday night against Minnesota with a head injury. … Five of the Predators’ nine wins in a row against the Avalanche have come in Colorado. … Forsberg has 11 goals in 19 games against Colorado. … The Avalanche saw their three-game winning streak come to a halt. … Nashville also won eight in a row from Oct. 5-25, 2005.UP NEXTPredators: Host Dallas on Tuesday night.Avalanche: At Chicago on Tuesday night. LAS VEGAS (AP) Much like his team, William Karlsson has arrived in a big way this season.The Golden Knights‘ young Swedish center scored his 40th goal of the season and added two assists in Monday’s playoff-clinching win over Colorado and once again displayed the type of play that has made him a pivotal part of Vegas’ impressive inaugural run.Karlsson, who this season has more goals than in his previous stints with the Blue Jackets and Ducks combined http://www.ducksshoponline.com/authentic-jakob-silfverberg-jersey , has helped form one of the most dangerous lines in the NHL playing alongside Jonathan Marchessault and Reilly Smith.”He shows up every night, he works hard, and he helps me be a better player and I help him to be a better player,” Marchessault said. ”I just love playing with a high-quality player like that. It doesn’t happen often in a career, to have a connection like that. Me, Karly and Smitty, we have something special. We know that, and I think it makes it fun every night.”The Golden Knights were the first team in the NHL with five different 20-goal scorers this season, and Karlsson leads the way with his 40, fourth-best in the league. Marchessault (24) and Smith (22) have also scored at least 20 goals this season. Meanwhile, Karlsson is tied for 27th in the league with 69 points. It’s a big reason the expansion Golden Knights lead the Pacific Division with six games remaining.”That’s what happens when you play with good players. I’ve always wanted to be a top-six forward in the NHL,” said Karlsson, who’s affectionately known as Wild Bill. ”It’s good to know that I can do it, that I can be a top-six forward in this league. That feels really good to know after playing a defensive role the last couple of seasons. I got the chance here, playing with great players, and I’m happy that I took the chance. It’s been great so far, but we’re not nearly done.”According to his teammates and coach Gerard Gallant, Karlsson’s diligence on the defensive end is what makes him such a special player. It’s not uncommon to see him start plays several passes before he’s on the receiving end of a would-be goal.”I’m impressed by his goals Womens John Gibson Jersey , obviously, and his play offensively, but what people don’t realize is a lot of guys that have so many points are not especially great two-way players, not complete players,” center Pierre-Edouard Bellemare said. ”When there is a goal, often … I mean, five plays before he finishes, he’s the one creating that play because he plays the right way or he’s saying the right stuff. For me, that’s the most impressive part.”Gallant said he knew the type of player he was getting in Karlsson coming into the Knights’ inaugural season. And while Gallant would have never predicted the types of numbers Karlsson has, he’s putting forth the effort Gallant expected to blend well with the likes of Marchessault and Smith.”You look at the line, they’re all high-plus players,” Gallant said. ”They’ve built chemistry all year long. It’s every night these guys are making good plays, and that’s important to our team. We talk about having 20 guys playing every night, and most nights we got it. But when these guys are hot like they are, they make your team go.”Reilly Smith is one of the best two-way players in the league in my opinion. Marchy has had a great year both offensively and defensively. That’s what our team is, we work hard at both ends of the rink and that’s why we’re having success.”—

elaine95

elaine95  
elaine95

assist from teammate Kevin Fiala, who got his stick out to stop
and Michael Hutchinson was called up from the

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen